Monday, August 24, 2009

how good am I !!!!



Yesterday I had a dream of all the people around me including god was hating and disliking me for no reason. When I woke up in the morning and gave a thought what could be the reason if someone hates me. I always credited myself a good person like anyother thinks of self. But when i have contemplated and assessed myself based on the true traits of a good human being by taking some elucidations from my life I realized that I have long way to go before I assume myself as salt of the earth.

Characteristics---> How good am I


Fearlessness-- >50%



purity of heart-- >70%


holding fast



to knowledge of the spirit--->60%



charity--> 40%



restraint of the senses-->70%



sacrifice-->60%



study of religious texts-->70%



austerity-->40%



straightforwardness-->60%





Harmlessness-->90%



truth-->70%



freedom from anger-->70%



renunciation-->60%



tranquility of spirit-->50%



lack of malice-->60%



compassion towards all living things--->70%



freedom from covetousness-->60%



tenderness,--->80%



modesty-->60%



steadfastness-->60%

Vigor-->70%

patience-->80%


constancy-->80%



purity-->75%



freedom from hatred-->70%



lack of conceit-->65%

Sree...

No comments: